Fun Run to Valley Forge State Park, then VicTory Brewery
Saturday August 19th, 2017 ~ 8 AM -5 PM
Check the NJ Z Club facebook Events page for details, meet up points & times, etc.
- Meet up at a Northeastern NJ spot (to be announced on facebook Events)
- Drive mostly highways to the United Artists IMAX theater (300 Goddard Blvd, King of Prussia, PA 19406) at the King of Prussia mall (second possible meet up point).
- Travel via back roads through Valley Forge Natonal Historic Park https://www.nps.gov/vafo/planyourvisit/maps.htm and some local towns.
- The park speed limit is 25, please do not speed through here.
- The roads in the park are narrow and fun even at low speed.
- The final stretch offers two back to back tunnels with enough space to downshift and run the engine for those noises we all like to hear!
- Arrive at Victory Brewery Downingtown, 420 Acorn Lane, Downingtown, PA 19335 http://www.victorybeer.com/brewpubs/downingtown/
- Good food, good beer, growlers available to take some home.
- The ride home has two options, north of the brewery there are a lot of fun twisty roads that will eventually take us back into NJ or we can just go separate ways via highway.